Monday, December 2, 2013

Break and Finals

My Thanksgiving Break was a pretty good break. I had time to relax and think about what my next steps in the upcoming months will be. I also got to see some family I hadn't seen in awhile and see friends that I hadn't seen since we all left for school in August. I think that was the best part of break. The only down about break was how much a tease it was. Now we all have to come back and work hard for the next two weeks on finals.

With that being said, its only Monday night and I am already over this whole finals thing. I've wrote my last paper for my English class and I've spent the last hour studying for my last test in my Psychology class. Needless to say this is going to be a long few weeks that I am not too sure I am ready for. Especially seeing my roommates aren't studying yet so I'm sure when they start to do the same, our room will be full of tension. This ought to be interesting.

On the bright side, my first semester of college is ALMOST over.

No comments:

Post a Comment