Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The break was nice!

The Thanksgiving break was pretty nice. I'm glad I got to spend time with my family that I haven't seen in 3 months. My thanksgiving break consisted of eating, watching TV, and sleeping. I did go out for black  Friday to get a laptop! I am so excited that I finally got a laptop! I also went to the movies with my family. it was nice to go to the movies as a family because we don't really do that. I've been to the movies with a family member and members but not with the whole family. During the break I did a little bit of work so I don't have too much to do after the break. I worked on my speech for my communications class and I did most of my online math homework. As soon as I came back from the break I went back to work. I was practicing my speech because I had to do it the next day, which was Monday. I also have a test on Thursday and then finals, which I am not looking forward too. December 13 needs to come quick because I'm ready for the winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment