Monday, December 2, 2013

Procrastination and Vacation

This break I did nothing that has to do with school. I left it in the backburner. I spent every moment I could with my family but I hope that did not affect my school work!

I forgot to do an assignment though, which is bad...

My break consisted of food, shopping, family and friends. The day we go out for break, I went to 6th street and it was so much fun! I love Austin and dancing with friends no matter what day it is. We had a potluck at work which was pretty fun and we still got paid even though all we did was nothing and eat. The rest of the week was entertaining and I'm glad I got to spend it with my family even though I see them everyday anyway.
I cannot believe there is only a week of actual class left then finals begin. I am not sure how I feel about this but I hope things go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment