Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rommates and Massages make everything Better

Finals are coming up and I just had a test this morning in Chem. Let's just say that I am pretty sure that I did not do very well... I was so depressed when I came back from class that my roommate dragged me with her to go get a free massage. It was so nice of her and I am glad that we have become so close. Its weird looking back to move in day and us being so unsure of each other since we had never met. I got so incredibly lucky with my roommate and I really don't know how.

But that massage was amazing and even now I am still just so relaxed and happy and at peace from it. Seriously that was an amazing massage. Especially being for free! Now I'm ready to gear up for my two tests tomorrow and my finals next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment