Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanks giving

This break was very much needed! To start off the break I shadowed a construction manager for highland homes and had a great time and learned a lot. After that my family and I headed out to bandera to my cousins house! There we spent the whole time just shooting stuff and hangin out by the fire. The. Thanksgiving day came around and we all prepared the most good I've ever cooked. 15 pounds of fried deer steak 2 turkey's 8 pies and a tone of banana pudding. Our feast was short and we barel put a dent into what we made! We followed our lunch with more shooting a drifting 4 wheelers and just screwing around. Bobby, my cousin gave me his 700 dollar bow and everything with it cause he jjs it didn't use it. After we said our goodbyes from bandera we were on our way to gun barrel Texas to go to my aunts lake house where we did basically the same thing, sat by a fire and just hung out. I got to spend the last 2 days with my gorgeous girlfriend and my family putting up Christmas stuff and hanging out. And now were back at school stressing and crap about exams so Christmas couldn't come sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment